I am a maker, educator, & lifelong learner based in Portland, OR, USA. I hold a Mechanical Engineering degree and enjoy working at the intersection of art, technology, and community.
- Design, prototyping, & fabrication.
- Commission art & engineering projects.
- Building educational demonstrations, workshops, & programming.
- Creatively managing budgets & collaborative projects of varying scales.
What I Want to Do More of
- Software Development and Digital/Physical Interfaces
- Digital design & world-building (Blender, Unreal)
- Product Development (large-scale commissions or volume production)
- Large-scale installation projects