I am a maker, educator, & lifelong learner based in Portland, OR, USA. I hold a Mechanical Engineering degree and enjoy working at the intersection of art, technology, and community.
I am a firm believer in project based learning. “I don’t know how” can be a scary thing to admit, but it is also the best place to start. Check out my project journal here.
What I Do
- Design, prototype, & fabricate.
- Accept commission art & engineering projects.
- Build educational demonstrations, workshops, & programming.
- Creatively manage budgets & collaborative projects of varying scales.
What I Want to Do
- Product Development (large-scale commissions or volume production)
- Large-scale installation projects
- Work in collaborative team environments
What I Am Learning
- Digital design & world-building tools (Blender, Unreal)
- Traditional fabrication techniques (welding, sewing & carpentry)