I am a maker, educator, & lifelong learner based in Portland, OR, USA. I hold a BS in Mechanical Engineering and try to work at the intersection of art, technology, and community as much as I can.
Learning about unfamiliar tools and ideas is my primary motivator for engaging in new ventures. I am a firm believer in project based learning. “I don’t know how” can be a scary thing to admit, but it is also the best place to start.
What I Do
- Design, prototype, & fabricate.
- Accept commission art & engineering projects.
- Build educational demonstrations, workshops, & programming.
- Creatively manage budgets & collaborative projects of varying scales.
What I Want to Do
- Work in collaborative team environments
- Be constantly exposed to new topics or ideas
- Have space to play and explore ideas/interests
- Develop projects with clear deliverables and timelines
What I Want to Learn
- Product Development (large-scale commissions or volume production)
- Digital design tools (Blender, Unity, Photoshop)
- Traditional fabrication techniques (welding & carpentry)